Celebrating this kick ass mid 80's East Coast Grateful Dead show from The Spectrum in Philadelphia on March 24, 1986. This Grateful Dead t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for all. Highlights from the show include but are not limited to the last ever Lost Sailor, one of the first Box of Rains performed live since 1972 and a heart exploding Morning Dew to close the second set. The design on the front features the date of the concert, while the back of the shirt shows the venue, location and set list. MAKE YOUR OWN HERE!
Set List from SetList.com:
Set 1: Alabama Getaway > Greatest Story Ever Told, Dire Wolf > Little Red Rooster, Brown Eyed Women, My Brother Esau, Ramble On Rose, El Paso, Box Of Rain
Set 2: Mississippi Half-Step Uptown Toodeloo > Women Are Smarter, High Time, Lost Sailor > Saint Of Circumstance > Drums > Morning Dew
E: Midnight Hour
See SetListTees for other bands HERE!
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28|