Celebrating the fourth show, and in our opinion, one of the best shows of the West Coast leg of the 1995 Fall Tour, this Phish t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for all. The design on the front features the date of the concert and the back of the shirt shows the venue, location and set list. MAKE YOUR OWN HERE!
Set List from Phish.net:
SET 1: My Friend, My Friend, Cars Trucks Buses, White Rabbit Jam > Reba, Uncle Pen, Horn, Run Like an Antelope, I'm Blue, I'm Lonesome, Sample in a Jar
SET 2: Runaway Jim > The Fog That Surrounds, If I Could > Scent of a Mule, Mike's Song -> Keyboard Army, Weekapaug Groove -> Suspicious Minds > Hold Your Head Up > Cavern
ENCORE: Amazing Grace, Good Times Bad Times
 Phish debut.
Trey teased Call to the Post before My Friend and Antelope before Horn. This show was the beginning of the Band/Audience Chess Match that continued throughout the fall tour. Page and a tour-head named "Pooh" played a few moves to set up the board during the White Rabbit jam in the first set. Suspicious Minds made its Phish debut. I’m Blue I’m Lonesome was dedicated to Jerry Garcia and was acoustic.
See SetListTees for other bands HERE!
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|