Celebrating the mid Fall Tour 1995, Phish concert from the St Paul Civic Center on October 25, 1995, this Phish t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for all. The design on the front features a cassette with the date of the concert, while the back of the shirt shows the venue, location and set list. MAKE YOUR OWN HERE!
Set List from Phish.net:
SET 1: Ya Mar, Sample in a Jar > Divided Sky, The Wedge, Scent of a Mule, Free, Strange Design, My Long Journey Home, I'm Blue, I'm Lonesome, Chalk Dust Torture
SET 2: Reba, Life on Mars?, Cars Trucks Buses, Mike's Song -> Breathe Jam -> Sparkle > Weekapaug Groove, Suzy Greenberg > Crossroads
 No whistling.
My Long Journey Home and I’m Blue I’m Lonesome were performed acoustic. Reba did not have the whistling ending and Suzy was unfinished.
See SetListTees for other bands HERE!
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30||31|