Celebrating the beginning of a December to remember in Phishstory, this show in Philadelphia on 12/3/97 kept us toasty warm. We like five song second sets! This Phish t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for all. The design on the front features a cassette with the date of the concert and the back of the shirt shows the venue, location and set list. MAKE YOUR OWN HERE!
Set list from Phish.net:
SET 1: Punch You in the Eye > My Soul, Drowned, The Old Home Place, Gumbo > Also Sprach Zarathustra > You Enjoy Myself
SET 2: David Bowie -> Possum > Jam -> Prince Caspian > Frankenstein > Harry Hood
 Simpsons signal. Unfinished.
Drowned included a Couldn’t Stand the Weather jam. 2001 contained Super Bad teases from Trey. Page teased Smoke on the Water in YEM. Bowie was preceded by a Charge! tease, included Take Me Out to the Ballgame and Baby Elephant Walk teases, a Simpsons signal, and was unfinished.
See SetListTees for other bands HERE!
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30||31|