Celebrating one of the biggest jams of the Island Tour, this SetListTee design focuses on the 30+ Roses are Free jam that took place at Nassau Coliseum on 4/3/98. This Phish t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for all. The design on the front features a free rose with the date of the concert, while the back of the shirt shows the venue, location and set list. MAKE YOUR OWN HERE!
Set List from Phish.net:
SET 1: Mike's Song -> The Old Home Place > Weekapaug Groove, Train Song > Billy Breathes, Beauty of My Dreams, Dogs Stole Things > Reba, My Soul
SET 2: Roses Are Free > Piper > Loving Cup > Run Like an Antelope
ENCORE: Carini > Halley's Comet > Tweezer Reprise
 "Carini's gonna getcha" sung several times in intro. "Carini" spoken later in the song.
Weekapaug included a Crosseyed and Painless tease and a quick tease of Nellie Kane from Trey. A fan ran up on the stage during Loving Cup, prompting banter and subsequent singing of "Carini's gonna getcha" several times in the Antelope intro, as well as a Carini mention later in the song. This show is available as an archival release on LivePhish.com.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30||31|