Celebrating the July 28 1998 monster of a show at Sandstone Amphitheatre, this Phish t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for all. The design on the front features all of the animals represented throughout the concert and the back of the shirt shows the venue, location and set list. MAKE YOUR OWN HERE!
Set List from Phish.net
SET 1: Emotional Rescue > Down with Disease > The Moma Dance > Tela > Sneakin' Sally Through the Alley, It's Ice > Lengthwise > It's Ice > Sparkle > Funky Bitch
SET 2: The Wedge, Poor Heart > The Mango Song > Brother, Contact > Maze, Prince Caspian > You Enjoy Myself
ENCORE: Camel Walk, The Squirming Coil
 "Mexican Love Style"
Lengthwise was played for the first time since October 20, 1994 (291 shows). Contact was performed “Mexican Love Style,” as Trey dedicated the song to a couple he met who had fallen in love.
See SetListTees for other bands HERE!
• 100% combed and ring-spun cot
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30||31|