As Phish began it's decent of 1999 into Big Cypress the shows seem to only get better and better! This Phish t-shirt celebrating the first show of that December is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women. The design on the front features the date of the concert and the back of the shirt shows the venue, location and set list. MAKE YOUR OWN HERE!
Set List from Phish.net:
SET 1: Runaway Jim, Farmhouse, Heavy Things, Roggae, Run Like an Antelope, Wading in the Velvet Sea, Poor Heart > Sample in a Jar > Free, The Squirming Coil
SET 2: Boogie On Reggae Woman, Gotta Jibboo, Bathtub Gin -> Also Sprach Zarathustra > You Enjoy Myself -> The Little Drummer Boy
ENCORE: Bold As Love
 Slightly different arrangement, with an additional chorus at the end.
 Silent jam.
 Ended with Fish alone onstage.
Farmhouse featured a slightly different arrangement, with an additional chorus at the end. Antelope contained Roggae teases from Trey. YEM included a silent jam. Little Drummer Boy emerged from the YEM vocal jam and ended with Fish alone onstage. This show is available as an archival release on LivePhish.com.
See SetListTees for other bands HERE!
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|