Celebrating what we believe is easily a Top 5 show from Phish's 2.0 era, this Phan favorite has bust outs, magic and power. It also is SetListTees founder, Ryan Stanley's all time favorite Tweezer. This Phish t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for all. The design on the front features the date of the concert and the back of the shirt shows the venue, location and set list. MAKE YOUR OWN HERE!
Set List from Phish.net:
SET 1: Birds of a Feather, Destiny Unbound, Horn > Bathtub Gin, Sleep, Back on the Train, Bouncing Around the Room, Walls of the Cave
SET 2: Tweezer > Soul Shakedown Party -> David Bowie, Round Room > Harry Hood
ENCORE: Contact, Mexican Cousin > Tweezer Reprise
Phish broke out two long-shelved tunes: the first Destiny Unbound since November 15, 1991 (796 shows) and the first Soul Shakedown Party since February 20, 1997 (270 shows). Trey teased Mr. Completely in Bathtub Gin. Back on the Train and Tweezer contained San-Ho-Zay teases from Trey. Tweezer also included a Cars Trucks Buses tease from Page and a Do You Feel Like We Do tease. Trey teased The Horse prior to Round Room. This show was officially released on CD as Live Phish 02.28.03.
See SetListTees for other bands HERE!
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28|