Celebrating this mid summer 2.0 heavy hitter from Camden, NJ, this Phish t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for all. The design on the front features the date of the concert and the back of the shirt shows the venue, location and set list. MAKE YOUR OWN HERE!
Set List from Phish.net
SET 1: Llama, The Moma Dance > Divided Sky, Dirt > Seven Below, The Sloth, Water in the Sky, Wolfman's Brother > Possum
SET 2: Piper > Mike's Song > I Am Hydrogen > Weekapaug Groove -> Free > Friday > Harry Hood
Weekapaug included an In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida tease. The tease may have been homage to Iron Butterfly guitarist Erik Braunn, who passed away two days before. Trey teased Fire (Ohio Players) in Hood.
See SetListTees for other bands HERE!
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30||31|