Celebrating Phish's one and only appearance at the John Paul Jones Arena in Charlottesville, VA. This early 3.0 show is not only a great listen, but most notable for the naked guy who ran on stage and hugged Trey before being chased down buy security. 'Let's hear it for the naked guy!' This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women. Cassette with the Date on the front and Set List from the show on the back. MAKE YOUR OWN HERE!
The Set List is from Phish.net:
SET 1: AC/DC Bag > Chalk Dust Torture, Stealing Time From the Faulty Plan, Divided Sky, Ya Mar, Sneakin' Sally Through the Alley, The Old Home Place > Cavern > Funky Bitch, David Bowie, The Wedge, Bold As Love
At the start of Ya Mar, a naked guy jumped onstage and ran around for a bit before being rounded up by security, prompting Trey to observe that "Naked Guy's" antics "took a lot of balls." During Ya Mar, Mike changed the lyrics to "he was a naked pa." Trey sang the verses to Light out of order. The sound for Mike's bass dropped out during Golgi leading Trey to label it the "trio version." During the ensuing Antelope, Mike took a bass solo to make up for the bass everyone missed in Golgi. Antelope also contained several lyric changes referencing the naked stage crasher.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|