Celebrating an early 3.0 rocker from SPAC on 6/19/10 where Phish both opened and closed with Tweezer Reprise, this Phish t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for all. The design on the front features a cassette with the date of the concert and the back of the shirt shows the venue, location and set list. MAKE YOUR OWN HERE!
Set list from Phish.net:
Soundcheck: Jam, Sleep Again x2, Let Me Lie x3, Burn That Bridge [Unconfirmed and Possibly Incomplete]
SET 1: Tweezer Reprise, Chalk Dust Torture, Funky Bitch > Runaway Jim, Ya Mar, Sample in a Jar, Axilla > Fluffhead, Bathtub Gin, Suzy Greenberg
SET 2: Rock and Roll > Free, Backwards Down the Number Line, Halfway to the Moon > Prince Caspian > Joy, David Bowie, Show of Life
ENCORE: The Squirming Coil, Character Zero > Tweezer Reprise
This gig featured the first Tweezer Reprise opener since November 9, 1995 (483 shows) and the debut of Halfway to the Moon. Tweezer Reprise was teased by Trey after Sample in a Jar and closed both this show and the previous night's show in Hartford as well, making this the first time since July 16, 1993 (691 shows), that two consecutive Phish shows had each closed with the same song (Free Bird closed both the July 15 and July 16, 1993 shows).
See SetListTees for other bands HERE!
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30||31|