Celebrating Phish's debut performance at The Hollywood Bowl, this Phish t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women. The design on the front features the date of the concert and the back of the shirt shows the venue, location and set list. MAKE YOUR OWN HERE!
Set List from Phish.net:
SET 1: Down with Disease > Cavern > Possum, Cities, Peaches en Regalia, Kill Devil Falls, Lawn Boy, Tube > Back on the Train, Wilson > Axilla > Split Open and Melt, Backwards Down the Number Line
SET 2: Carini > Crosseyed and Painless > Twist > Piper > Mike's Song > Joy > Weekapaug Groove, 50 Ways to Leave Your Lover -> Hold Your Head Up > Weekapaug Groove, Character Zero, Quinn the Eskimo
ENCORE: Stealing Time From the Faulty Plan > Julius
 Phish debut; Fish on drumkit in front of the band.
50 Ways to Leave Your Lover was a Phish debut and featured Fish on a drumkit in front of the band.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30||31|