Night two at Harvey's in 2011 was not one to miss. This Phish t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women. Date on the front and Set List from the show on the back. MAKE YOUR OWN HERE!
The Set List is from Phish.net:
SET 1: Dogs Stole Things, Stealing Time From the Faulty Plan, Poor Heart, Alaska, Halley's Comet > It's Ice > When the Circus Comes, Ya Mar, Stash, Funky Bitch, Instant Karma! > Run Like an Antelope
SET 2: Down with Disease > Runaway Jim > Ghost > Golden Age > Also Sprach Zarathustra > Sneakin' Sally Through the Alley, Guyute, Wading in the Velvet Sea, You Enjoy Myself
ENCORE: Show of Life > Good Times Bad Times
Dogs Stole Things was played for the first time since July 12, 2003 (167 shows). The intro to Down with Disease featured a Pop Goes the Weasel tease and Also Sprach included Golden Age teases. Disease was unfinished.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|