Celebrating the opening night of Phish's first tour back after the global Covid-19 Pandemic, this wasn't their most polished show ever, but anyone who was there after 500+ days without any live Phish, was blessed to be in the audience
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women. MAKE YOUR OWN HERE!
The Set List from Phish.net:
SET 1: I Never Needed You Like This Before, Tube > Free, Bouncing Around the Room, 46 Days, Limb By Limb, Wolfman's Brother, NICU, Drift While You're Sleeping
SET 2: Down with Disease -> Simple -> Fuego -> Plasma > Runaway Jim -> Weekapaug Groove -> Runaway Jim > Rift, If I Could > Rise/Come Together > Slave to the Traffic Light
ENCORE: Say It To Me S.A.N.T.O.S.
 Phish debut.
This show featured the Phish debut of I Never Needed You Like This Before. Trey teased Let It Grow in Down with Disease, which was unfinished. Weekapaug was incomplete. This was the rescheduled date from the show that had been postponed due to coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak in 2020.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|