Never Miss a Sunday Show proves to be wise advice again as Phish hit their first Sunday show of 4.0 in Alpharetta, GA on August 1, 2021. A 25 minute Tweezer early in the second was a definite highlight of the night. This Phish t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women. Design featuring More > Tweezer above the date on the front of the shirt and the venue and set list on the back. MAKE YOUR OWN HERE!
Set List from Phish.net:
SET 1: Buried Alive > Set Your Soul Free, Reba, My Friend, My Friend, 555, Kill Devil Falls > Gotta Jibboo > Sparkle, Thread, Meat, Run Like an Antelope
SET 2: More > Tweezer > Twist > Piper > Farmhouse > Waste > First Tube
ENCORE: Sleeping Monkey > Tweezer Reprise
Mike teased Buried Alive in Antelope. Tweezer contained McGrupp and Esther teases.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|