Celebrating the second show of a two night run at the Ascend Amphitheater in Nashville, TV this one is called 'Ghost into Gin' and focuses on the second and third song of a six song set. The first set was great, with the Phish's debut of Evolve to open and the first post Covid Fluffhead, but the entire second set is really the highlight of the show. This Phish t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women. Design featuring Ghost > Gin above the date on the front of the shirt and the venue and set list are on the back. MAKE YOUR OWN HERE!
Set List from Phish.net:
SET 1: Evolve, Free, Ocelot > My Sweet One, Cool Amber and Mercury, Halfway to the Moon, Water in the Sky, Theme From the Bottom > Suzy Greenberg > Fluffhead
SET 2: Mr. Completely > Birds of a Feather, Ghost -> Bathtub Gin > Also Sprach Zarathustra > Split Open and Melt
ENCORE: Character Zero
 Phish debut.
This show featured the Phish debut of Evolve. Page teased "Charge!" after My Sweet One. The Birds was quoted in Birds of a Feather. Ghost and Bathtub Gin contained Mr. Completely teases. Page teased Bathtub Gin in Also Sprach Zarathustra. This was the rescheduled date from the show that had been postponed due to the coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak in 2020.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30||31|