Celebrating Phish's almost perfect Set List of a night in Hersheypark. August 10, 2021 was the first of a two night run before heading to Atlantic City NJ for the weekend. It rained most of the day before the show and right as it was time to get the show on the road, a beautiful rainbow stretched over the sky. This Phish t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women. The design on the front features a melting rainbow over the date of the concert and the back of the shirt shows the venue, location and set list. MAKE YOUR OWN HERE!
Set List from Phish.net:
SET 1: First Tube, Axilla, Fuego -> Runaway Jim, Gumbo > Sample in a Jar, Steam, Sugar Shack, Llama, Death Don't Hurt Very Long > Run Like an Antelope
SET 2: No Men In No Man's Land > Soul Planet -> NICU > Joy, Scent of a Mule, Golden Age > Prince Caspian > Backwards Down the Number Line > The Lizards > Character Zero
ENCORE: Rock and Roll
Fuego was unfinished. Soul Planet had a No Men in No Man's Land quote and a DEG tease from Trey.
See SetListTees for other bands HERE!
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30||31|