Celebrating the first of a three night run on the beach in Atlantic City during the first leg of Phish's 2021 summer tour, this Phish t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women. The design on the front features a seagull on his way to the Jersey Shore for the show and the date of the concert, while the back of the shirt shows the venue, location and set list. MAKE YOUR OWN HERE!
Set List from Phish.net:
Soundcheck: Theme From the Bottom, My Soul, We Are Come To Outlive Our Brains, Lonely Trip
SET 1: Cars Trucks Buses, AC/DC Bag > Blaze On, Wolfman's Brother, I Didn't Know, Funky Bitch, Rift, Sand
SET 2: Tweezer > Bathtub Gin > Everything's Right -> Possum > Also Sprach Zarathustra > Rise/Come Together > Harry Hood > More
ENCORE: Loving Cup
 Lyrics changed to reference the beach.
AC/DC Bag and Blaze On had lyrics changed to reference the beach. Trey teased Fire (Ohio Players) in Funky Bitch and Harry Hood. This was the rescheduled date from the show that had been postponed due to the coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak in 2020.
See SetListTees for other bands HERE!
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30||31|