Celebrating the start of the final leg of the triumphant Summer 2021 Phish Tour this Phish t-shirt from the second of three nights at The Gorge in Washington on August 28, 2021 is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for all. The design on the front features a fish jumping on a trampoline with the date of the concert on the front, while the back of the shirt shows the venue, location and set list. MAKE YOUR OWN HERE!
Set List from Phish.net:
Soundcheck: My Soul (this soundcheck is possibly incomplete)
SET 1: Carini > Maze > 46 Days, Esther, 555 > Divided Sky, Swept Away > Steep, Boogie On Reggae Woman > Say It To Me S.A.N.T.O.S.
SET 2: Sand > Down with Disease > Prince Caspian > Mountains in the Mist, Scents and Subtle Sounds > Bug > Possum
ENCORE: Bittersweet Motel > Heavy Things, About to Run
Esther was performed for the first time since July 30, 2017 (111 show gap). DWD was unfinished. This was the rescheduled date from the show that had been postponed due to the coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak in 2020.
See SetListTees for other bands HERE!
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|