Celebrating one of Phish's best shows of the 2021 Fall Tour, this show from October 23, 2021 at the NICU Amphitheatre is not one to miss. Such a fun show from a powerful and necessary fall tour! This Phish t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for all. The design on the front features the date of the concert and the back of the shirt shows the venue, location and set list. MAKE YOUR OWN HERE!
Set List from Phish.net
Soundcheck: Corona, Bye Bye Foot, My Soul
Trey teased Dave's Energy Guide before the first set. Fluffhead was unfinished. Trey and Page teased Hey, Ho, Nobody's Home in NICU. Trey teased NICU in Tube, Rise/Come Together, Free, and Scents and Subtle Sounds. Llama was performed in a slow funk style.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30||31|